Early Science Explorer's Set
Diminutive detectives, bitty botanists, elfin entomologists, and small scientists now can get a bigger view of what intrigues them with the Jumbo Magnifier by Learning Resources.
Magnify and Study the World
Whether investigating moth antennas, dandelion seeds, or other curiosities, Jumbo Magnifiers, with their built-in stand for hands-free viewing, are the safest way for your little ones to study the world around them. The child-friendly plastic lens in the Jumbo Magnifier measures 4.5" in diameter and offers 4.5x magnification.
Available in Several Colors
The Learning Resources Jumbo Magnifier is available in several colors; let us pick one for you!
The Right Size for Little Hands
Even your tiny tots can grip and lift all sorts of small objects with our easy-grip Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers! Perfect for fine motor activities, each pair of sturdy plastic tweezers is just the right size for little hands and features true tweezer action with safe, rounded edges.
Develop Essential Fine Motor Skills
With ergonomic depressions to guide the proper pincer-grasp grip, Jumbo Tweezers are a just the thing for developing essential fine motor skills. Challenge your toddlers to use the Jumbo Tweezers to pick up and sort cereal, dried fruit, pompom balls, or even buttons. See how many items they can move without dropping any!
Six Vivid Colors
Learning Resources Jumbo Tweezers are available in six vivid colors; let us pick one for you!
Observe on a grand scale with these extra-large magnifiers...
- Sized perfectly for small hands
- 4.5x magnification
- Plastic lens measures 4.5" in diameter
- Measures 8"L
- Supports life science explorations as children observe plants, animals and insects
- Features built-in stand for hands-free viewing
- Assorted colors
- Just the right size for little hands.
- Ergonomic depressions to guide proper pincer-grasp grip
- Easy Grip Tweezers measure 6"L
- Assorted colors
A perfect skill-building resource for teaching parents, specialists and occupational therapists.
- Encourage proper thumb-forefinger pincer grasp, which is key to developing fine motor skills
- Build skills as children use the tweezers to pick up and sort manipulatives, counters or any small objects
- Support early science explorations with true tweezer action
- Download Product Instructions and Use & Care Guide as a PDF
Manufacturer: Learning Resources
Made In: China
Age: 18 mos and up
Please log into an account before writing a review