Save up to 5% on every online order from Timberdoodle
Get up to 5% back each time you shop online. That's right, you'll earn a 5% credit with every eligible product you purchase.
You will earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. 20 points = $1 dollar off a future order!
Check out the information below to see other ways to earn points.
Doodle Dollars is our way of saying “Thank You” to you, our valued customers. Accounts are automatically enrolled in this money saving program. Earn points that can be redeemed on future orders. Best of all, earning points is easy. Below are ways you can start saving Doodle Dollars today!
*If you have previously made an online Timberdoodle purchase, you will likely have an account already created for you. Please Contact Us to access your account.
How do I earn Doodle Dollars?
Do I have to have an account to take advantage of the Doodle Dollars Rewards Program?
What items do and don’t qualify for points?
When will I receive my points for purchases?
Can I use my points right away?
How do I view and redeem points I’ve earned?
Do Doodle Dollar Points expire?
I returned an item. Will points I earned for its purchase be deducted from my account?
Are Doodle Dollars refundable?
I changed my mind during checkout. Will my gift card from redeeming points still be available?
Can I share my points with a friend?
What standards should my review meet to qualify for Doodle Dollars Rewards?
Can I review each item in a bundle, like a Curriculum Kit or several items that come in a set?
My product review wasn’t awarded points. Why not?
How do reward points work with Purchase Orders?
What is the Fine Print?
Your account will receive 1 point for every $1 spent at timberdoodle.com on qualifying purchases.
20 points = $1 dollar off a future order!
Be the first to report bugs on our site.
Earn 20 points for new bugs (such as misspelled words or broken links) found on our web site! If you are the first to alert us of a bug on our website, we’ll gladly deposit 20 points in your account! If it is an issue we are already aware of/working on, then it won't qualify for points.
We reserve the right to determine the appropriateness of your suggestion. Points will be awarded if we implement the change.
To report a bug:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the following information to get your points:
- Subject Line: Timberdoodle Bug Report
- Your Name
- Your E-Mail Address
- Link containing the webpage with the bug or misspelled word with a clear explanation of the issue or problem.
20+ POINTS for individually purchased items
Write product reviews that get approved.
We’re looking for reviews of items you purchased from Timberdoodle. Reviews should give specifics about what you or your child liked/didn’t like about the product reviewed. Each review must be unique and apply specifically to the product you are reviewing. We’re also looking for the review to have enough substance to be helpful to others, so please be sure to give us at least 3 sentences. Upon approval and publication of your review, the points are deposited into your account! Click here for more information on review standards and requirments.
- Earn 50 points by being the first to review a product on our website.*
- Write a review for a product that already has one or more reviews, and receive 20 points.*
- Earn an extra 50 points by including a helpful picture with your review.*
20-100 POINTS for Curriculum Kit Reviews
Earn 50 points by writing a review of one of our Timberdoodle Curriculum Kits.
You can also use the following ways to combine and earn up to 100 maximum points:
- Write a review for your Curriculum Kit (50 points)
- Add a qualified picture (50 points)
- Write reviews for individual items within the kit (20 points)
If you purchased a set that contains 2 or more items (such as Paint-by-Number Museum Series - set of 4 or Kumon Mazes - 5 book set), but review the individual components of the set, you will only receive points for the set as one instead of each individual item in the set.
Reviews are welcomed and encouraged on any of our resources, but Doodle Dollar points will only be awarded for reviews of products purchased from Timberdoodle that are priced at $5 or more, that were not purchased as damaged or closeout, and we must be able to verify purchase history.
If you have previously made an online Timberdoodle purchase, you will likely have an account already created for you. Orders on which an email address is provided automatically create an account with that email. Please Contact Us to set a password so you can access your account.
We know many people have concerns about sharing information with online companies and understand your desire to keep personal information just that, personal. However, our system can only track, assign, and apply points for users who are registered or place orders using an email address. Rest assured, however, that we do not sell, rent, or distribute customer information to any third party.
A few products are exempt from earning Doodle Dollars. Items such as Teaching Textbooks, closeout, damaged sale, and select sale items do not qualify for points.
There may be an occasion when your points may not go through right away. If your points do not appear within 3 weeks of your purchase, feel free to Contact Us.
Keep in mind that accounts will not accumulate points until after your order has shipped. Click here for more details.
Points earned from reviews and bugs typically take up to 3 weeks after submission to be available.
- Scroll to the bottom of our website and click the “Redeem Points” under the Accounts section.
- You can also access your points by clicking the orange and white person icon at the top-right of your screen. This will take you to your account. You can now click “Your Rewards” under the “Extras” section and this will lead you to the Redeem page.
To redeem your points, you can enter the amount you would like to redeem in the textbox and click redeem. Once your points are redeemed, it will give you a gift card number. You can enter this number in checkout after you click “proceed to checkout” in your cart. A textbox will appear to the right of your screen where you can enter the gift card code and click “Apply.”
If the order was processed, but you still want to cancel, please inform us immediately to avoid order shipment.
Once the order is canceled, your original payments (including gift card) will be refunded.
- Detailed description of product
- Why you like or don’t like this product
- Detailed explanation on if you would or wouldn’t recommend this product
- Was it worth the price
- How you use the product
- Each product review must be unique
- For a picture to qualify it must be something more than just a picture of the item as it was purchased. You can show us how you’re using it in your homeschool setting, show it in progress, or have someone display it, for instance. However, it should show relevance to your review whenever possible.
If you purchased a set that contains 2 or more items (such as MiniLUK Set A or Kumon Mazes - 5 book set), but reviewed the individual components of the set, you would only receive points for the set as one instead of each individual item in the set.
- We love reading customer reviews and would like to publish all of them on our website. However, there are a few reasons our editors choose not to award points for certain customer reviews. The most common reason is that we have no record of the item being purchased from us. In that case we’ll let you know (with our thanks for the review) that if you’d like to get points for it, you simply need to let us know how to find that order. Other times a review may not be descriptive enough to be helpful. For example, we sometimes receive product reviews that simply read, “Great book!” While we greatly appreciate the feedback, reviews should be descriptive enough to assist other customers in their decision-making process. To increase the likelihood that your review is awarded points, please include details about what you liked or didn’t like about the product being reviewed. Did you like the layout and look? What did you think about the colors? Does your little one enjoy playing with the item? What about you? Would you recommend it to a friend? We’re looking for details in product reviews.
- You may have met your maximum point allowance for that order. Although we will gladly accept your review for individual items within a kit, you will only receive 100 points max.
- If you purchased a set that contains 2 or more items (such as MiniLUK Set A or Kumon Mazes - 5 book set), but reviewed the individual components of the set, you would only receive points for the set as one instead of each individual item in the set.
- Doodle Dollar points are only given for currently available items - due to the extreme discounts and limited availability of damaged items we do not award points for those reviews.
However, there are a couple of things you’ll want to know about reward points and the school P.O....
- The Doodle Dollars rewards program is available to individuals and families who place orders through their personal accounts at Timberdoodle.com. Organizations (including, but not limited to school districts, charter schools, and corporate entities) are not eligible for the Doodle Dollars program.
- We would absolutely love to see reviews from you on these items, but you will not receive reward points for those reviews because the purchaser and the reviewer are not the same person. This saves our team hours of searching through school P.O.s to ensure accuracy, and lets us get back to answering questions and shipping orders.
All reviews submitted become the property of Timberdoodle, and Timberdoodle reserves the right to post any submission regardless of whether points are awarded. Doodle Dollar points will be awarded only for reviews that meet our minimum standards, including our ability to verify that the reviewed products were purchased from Timberdoodle by the reviewer. Reviews are typically processed and Doodle Dollars awarded, when applicable, within approximately two to three weeks. Click here to learn more about our review standards.
The Doodle Dollars Reward Program is void where prohibited by law. Timberdoodle reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time and without cause or notice. Points are not redeemable for cash. Abuse of this program may lead to account suspension or cancelled orders.
Timberdoodle reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time and without cause or notice.
Points are not redeemable for cash.