Secular Ninth-Grade 2017 Timberdoodle Curriculum Kit
Please Note: The Pearson Literature Series is no longer available from the publisher. The price has been reduced to reflect this revision.Add to Wishlist
This year you will love helping your child plan for college, an apprenticeship, or a specific vocation. He will study biology, American history, and algebra. Add in creative art, robust STEM kits, and more hands-on materials that develop visual perception and creative thinking - this first year of high school will be a year packed with happy memories for both of you!
We asked parents who used Timberdoodles' high school kits how long their student spent on "school." Nearly 65% estimated that they spent 3-5 hours a day specifically on these materials. That leaves about 35% spending more or less time than that, so don't stress if your schedule doesn't exactly match up. And of course the time your child spends will be greatly impacted by how in-depth he goes, what his learning approach, how distractible he is, and much more. Make sure you allow him some time to find his own rhythm!
Please log into an account before writing a review