“Let this be recorded for a generation to come, so that a people yet to be created may praise the LORD…” “One generation shall commend Your works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts.” “…that the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn, and arise and tell them to their children…” The Bible tells us to tell our story, so what better way for your child to spend an academic year than recording family history. This amazing program contains thirty weeks of lessons and is the only language arts curriculum needed for the year. Not only will your child grow in writing skills, but you will end up with a collection of stories worth keeping. Unlike some other writing assignments, these are the stories God wants to be told. For grades five to twelve.
Students like Write Your Roots because:
- I learned so much about my family.
- Our family got a lot closer as we shared our lives.
- I didn't believe I could write a book, but I did!
Parents and teachers like Write Your Roots because:
Publisher's Information Author:
- Use this energy for something productive!
- Finally, our family stories are being written!
- What a motivating way to get students to love writing!
Carole Thaxton Pages:
Konos Connection Published In: