November's review of the month is from Andrea who reviewed Story Time Chess.
We'll be sending Andrea a prize of a jumbo-sized Smart Game JumpIN' XXL. Would you like a chance to win next month? Keep those reviews coming!
Reviews are primarily chosen based on their helpfulness and how interesting they are. Accuracy, details, and photos or videos all make your review more likely to be selected by our team. And we are not looking for the most favorable review or the longest, but the one deemed by our team to stand out in clarity and value to our customers. In the first week of every month, we will pick a winning review from among those submitted during the previous month.
Previous Reviews of the Month
- January 2020 - Animal Homeland Mosaics from Kim L.
- February 2020 - StopMotion Explosion from Amanda
- March 2020 - Kwik Stix from Jamie
- April 2020 - Preschool Handbook from Sheri
- May 2020 - Pre-K Curriculum Kit from Dona
- June 2020 - Plus-Plus Big from Brandy
- July 2020 - Create a Story: Volcano Island from Lisa P.
- August 2020 - Kindergarten Curriculum Kit from Meredith M.
- September 2020 - Extreme Dot-to-Dot U.S. History from Frances J.
- October 2020 - TwoSticks Shadow Paint Kit from Brittany