If you need to return an item, we understand and will gladly help you! You have up to 30 days after the date your order ships to make a return.
· Items must be returned in new condition and within 30 days.
· Please remember that certain products cannot be returned. Please take a look at the notes below for specific product exceptions to our return policy.
· Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Refund deductions that may apply:
· If you return your entire order, you may incur a 3% fee (passed along by us from your credit card company or payment processing company).
· If the order would no longer qualify for free shipping after the return, a charge of $14.95 may be deducted.
· If you return part of a kit (such as items from a Curriculum Kit), please keep in mind that we will need to recalculate your order total without the included kit discount. This means that the refund amount may be lower than expected. If you’d like, we’ll be happy to help you calculate the exact refund amount before you ship it back.
· If you refuse delivery of your shipment, the package carrier will typically add additional charges, which we will pass on by deducting them from your refund.
· If an order is returned beyond the 30-day window, it may not be accepted or may incur a restocking fee.
We aim to ensure that all our customers receive their orders in impeccable condition. However, in the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order, and we will do everything we can to resolve the issue promptly.
Thank you for choosing our products for your family! We truly appreciate your business and hope that our unique offerings are enjoyed by your family.
The following items have unique return policies:
- Science lab kits, the Kore Kids Sit-Stand Mobile Desk, Timberdoodle's Curriculum Handbooks, and Veer Cruiser products and accessories are non-returnable.
- The Intro to Aviation Course deducts a $43.80 administrative fee from the refund if the course is canceled/returned. Also, the flight simulator component of the supply packet is non-refundable.
- Digital products are typically non-returnable or have very limited return timeframes. To obtain precise information, kindly contact our customer service team for prompt assistance.
- IQ Weather is non-refundable.
- Have I Got a Story for You! is non-refundable.
- Items purchased on closeout or from our annual damaged sale are non-returnable.
- If you choose to return a Jungle Jumparoo, there is a 20% restocking fee due to its weight and size, and it must be returned directly to the supplier. If you’d like to make a return, please contact us and we will be happy to provide details.
- Yogibo (Zoola) products, including Yogabo and Miss Bliss Weighted Blanket, are non-returnable. If you receive a damaged or defective product please get in touch with us within five days.
- Lastly, the ARIS Curriculum must be returned to the publisher in a saleable condition within 60 days of the ship date. If you’d like to make a return, please contact us and we will be happy to provide details.
If you want to return an item, here are five simple steps to follow:
1. Make sure the item is in new condition. Opened shrink wrap is okay, but scratched CDs, marred books, damaged items, or books with writing in them cannot be returned for a refund.
3. Pack the items and paperwork in a sturdy shipping box (not an envelope). Items that arrive damaged cannot be refunded in full, so we encourage you to pack your return carefully.
4. Address your package to our returns department at the address provided below:
1510 E Spencer Lake Rd
Shelton WA 98584
5. To return items, please ship them back to us within 30 days of the date your order was shipped. You are responsible for the shipping cost, so you can use whichever shipping method you prefer. For more expensive items, we recommend insuring your package.
If you want to exchange an item, please indicate the item you want to exchange for on your return form. If the cost of the new item is different, we will either contact you for the additional payment or refund you the difference.
Canceling an Order
If you cancel your order, a cancellation fee of 3% of the order total will be charged. This fee reflects the nonrefundable fees that we are charged when processing payments. However, if you need to update your order, please let us know as soon as possible, and we will try our best to help you avoid cancellation fees. Please also be aware that once an order is in our warehouse for packing and shipping, it cannot be canceled or revised.
Please contact us via live chat, phone (800-478-0672), or email at email@example.com. We will be delighted to assist you!