As one of our suppliers so aptly put it, homeschooling curriculum is the new toilet paper, and some items are becoming scarce.
What does this mean for you?
- Delays Prior to COVID-19, we typically shipped orders within a few business days. Although our warehouse team is working with utmost speed and enthusiasm, most orders now ship 10 days after the date of purchase. Please note that due to COVID-19 and holiday shipping volumes, UPS/USPS are experiencing some delays as well which means that estimated delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Backorders If you’re buying a curriculum kit from us, chances are that one or more items are temporarily backordered. We are making every effort to ship backordered items promptly.
- Items unavailable Due to the high costs of shipping and processing backorders, some items will be unavailable except as part of curriculum kits. A small number of items will be removed even from curriculum kits.
- We hear you We know you have questions, and we’re answering them just as fast as our fingers can type! We hate to keep you waiting, but you’ll likely experience a delay of 1-2 business days before we can answer your email. Because of remote working, we have limited phone availability, but we’re available every weekday from 8-4 Pacific Time to help you via live chat.
- Need to change something? We understand! Please contact us promptly with any changes, as once your order is in the warehouse queue it cannot be modified.
- Cancelling an order Due to nonrefundable fees charged to us when processing payments, there will be a cancellation fee for cancelling your order. Cancellation fees reflect the nonrefundable fees we are charged and are 3% of the order total. If you simply need to update your order, please let us know ASAP and we will do what we can to help avoid those cancellation fees. Please note that orders cannot be canceled or revised once they are in our warehouse for packing and shipping.
If you have any questions, contact us here, and we’ll be delighted to help you! First-time homeschoolers, exceptional learners, teaching multiple students, product details – we love to help with all of these questions and more.
Here are some helpful blog posts to get you started!
And last but not least, a link to our curriculum kit customizer!