Please note that discontinued products or products discounted as closeout items or as part of our damaged sales are non-returnable. Also, see notes below regarding specific products with exceptions to our normal return policy.
If you need to make a return, just follow these five easy steps...
1. Check that the item is still in new condition. (Opened shrink wrap is fine but no scratched CD's or marred books, and no books that have been written in. Returns which arrive here damaged will not receive a full refund.)
2. Fill out the return form completely. You can
3. Pack the items with the paperwork in a sturdy shipping box; not an envelope. Again, items which arrive here damaged will not receive a full refund, so pack your return carefully.
4. Place the return authorization label from the bottom left corner of your invoice on the outside of your box for identification purposes. Address your package to our returns department at the address below:
1510 E Spencer Lake Rd
Shelton WA 98584
5. Ship the items to us within 60 days of the date on your invoice. Since the cost of shipping the return is your responsibility you can choose the shipping method. Once you ship the package, please allow up to 6 weeks for processing your return.
Is there a problem with an item? If you did not receive what you ordered, or if an item arrived damaged or defective, please contact us immediately. Do NOT return damaged, defective, or mis-shipped products without contacting us first! You may email us anytime at email@example.com or phone one of our friendly customer service representatives at 800-478-0672 between 8am and 5pm weekdays.
Note: Bundled items such as our Complete Curriculum kits receive a discount based on purchasing the entire bundle. If you find you need to return part of the bundle please know that we will have to recalculate your order total without the bundle discount and you may not receive the entire refund you anticipated. (For instance let's say you purchased a bundle of 10 books which usually sell at $10 each but since you purchased them as a bundle you only paid $75. If then you return 4 of them you will receive a refund of $15. You are left having paid $10 each for the 6 books you kept.) If you have any questions about that or would like to know exactly what the refund would be in your case, please feel free to contact us by email, phone, or chat with your order number and we will figure it out before you pay to ship the item back to us.
DO NOT ship Rosetta Stone returns back to Timberdoodle. Rosetta Stone returns must be pre-authorized by Rosetta Stone, and follow their return procedures. Please contact us or Rosetta Stone for instructions prior to returning this product.