Our Curriculum Kits
- Tiny Tots (ages 0-2) includes learning materials for babies and toddlers. Suggested learning areas at this age range include language arts, STEM, emotional intelligence, motor skills, and sensory skills.
- Preschool (ages 3-4) includes materials for math, language arts, thinking skills, STEM, emotional intelligence, geography/social studies, science, and art.
- PreK (ages 4-5) includes materials for math, language arts, thinking skills, STEM, emotional intelligence, geography/social studies, science, and art.
- Kindergarten (ages 5-6) includes materials for math, language arts, thinking skills, history, science, and art.
"How do I know where to start?"
If you're unsure if your 3-year-old is best suited for Preschool or PreK, or your 4-year-old is ready for PreK or Kindergarten, you can have your child take our Early Education Placement Test.
"How much time does this take?"
We asked parents who used our Preschool Kit how long they spent using these tools with their child. Nearly all estimated that they spent less than 2 hours a day on "school time," or 2-10 hours a week.
Younger students will almost never sit down and do all the work at once. Instead we suggest doing it in multiple short sessions throughout the day.
“Does the Preschool kit last two years?”
It depends on the child. Some children are motivated to learn and will be ready to move on at the end of the year. Other children enjoy a slower pace and can enjoy the materials and learn from the materials in the preschool kit for two years or more.
“How can I check to see if my preschooler is developing normally?”
We have found the free Early Intervention Assessment sponsored by Easter Seals to be very helpful to help track development.
- Homeschooling Your Baby
- Preparing Your Toddler for Homeschool
- Homeschooling Your Toddler Tornadoes
- Teaching Multiple Young Children
- Free BambinoLUK Expansion Resources
- Workbooks Are Blank Walls!
Tips from Our Blog Team
- Homeschooling a Preschooler - See What Works for Us! from Mommy Octopus
- Simple Ideas and Resources for Getting Started with Preschool Homeschool from Mimi's Dollhouse
- Combining Structure and Play: Preschool at Home from The Growing Creatives
- Getting Started and Preschool Schedule from One Luckey Wife
- Preschool Crafts and Activities from Mombrite
- The Best Hands-On Activities for Preschoolers from Mama Smiles
- Games I Use from One Luckey Wife
Join Our Facebook Community
If you’re homeschooling using Timberdoodle Curriculum Kits for Tiny Tots, Preschool, PreK, or Kindergarten, the Tiny Tots to Kindergarten Community Facebook group is the group for you!