- Cork, No. 9
- Safety Gloves, size 8 - 8.5 Medium
- Advanced Dissecting Tools
- Shark Dissecting Tray, Foam
- 2 Dissecting Trays, Styrofoam
- 3 Water Balloons, 3”
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Clay, coarse powder, 2 lb.
- Pebbles, fine gravel, 1 lb.
- Sand, fine, 2 lb.
- Sponge, natural, 2”
- Thumbtacks, 10 pack
- Turkey baster
- Wood board, 12” x 1” x 6”
- Ostracod Basic Kit
- Brine Shrimp Eggs, 6g vial
- 2 Yeast packets
- Glow light stick, 6”, green
- Magnifier, double lens, 5X/10X
- Clam Specimen, Freshwater, 4”-5”, Plain
- Coral Specimen, Dry
- Dogfish Shark Specimen, 18"-22", Double Injected
- Starfish Specimen, Plain
- Pony Beads, Red, 9mm x 6mm, 100 pack
- Pony Beads, Yellow, 9mm x 6mm, 100 pack
- 25 Cups, clear plastic, 9 oz
- 3 Straws, clear plastic
Distributor: Home Science Tools
Age Recommendation: 15-18
Grade Recommendation: 10th - 12th
Faith-Based: No (however, the accompanying curriculum is)
Applicable SDS Information
Once the original package is opened, use specimen within one month. For best results, observe the following storage procedures:
- Store specimen in heavy-duty, zip-lock bags to minimize drying between dissections.
- Specimen will slowly dry out or become contaminated in zip-lock bags; add a teaspoon of Specimen Holding Fluid to retain moisture.
- Freezing or refrigeration is not necessary and may damage fragile tissues.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.